Background

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our noisy boys . . .

Connor is finding more and more things that make him laugh each day - today he found Cookie Monster particularly funny (See video clip below :) Another favorite lately is the Peanut Butter and Jelly song. AND right at this moment, while I update our blog, Connor is giggling in his crib - at who knows what - when he should be napping!!


Cole is a big time talker - he loves to interact with anyone who catches his eye! His stories get bigger and bigger everyday :)

2 comments:

denise said...

I just LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these "noisy boys"!!!! They just couldn't be cuter Ü I was very impressed with the quality of your phone videos. We are hoping for lots of footage. love you all so much

Nate and Chelsea said...

Oh I love those guys! I miss them so much! Can't wait to see you guys in May.
Nate