Background

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One thing is clear . . .

Even though our boys are changing and doing silly things daily, we are terrible about taking photos/video footage to document all the fun happenings - I knew we were due for another blog post, but we had hardly any photos, to post, so it became clear that I needed to set a belated New Years Resolution - leave the camera out and use it MORE!! These two were taken yesterday -

Coleman was sleeping so peacefully and Connor was playing independently really well, so I took advantage of this rare occasion by cleaning their bathroom . . . apparently Connor thought that Cole needed a diaper change, because after cleaning the tub, I came out to find diapers stuffed all around his arms - so silly!


Connor has just been staring blankly at the lens whenever a camera is around, so we have been trying to teach him to smile - This one was so cute, but I have to admit it pulls a bit at the mommy heartstrings . . . he looks too grownup!


6 comments:

denise said...

oh wow!!! they are so adorable it makes me want to reach out and give them a squeeze Ü i totally support your New Years Resolution. YEAH . . . More pictures!!! love you.

The Rays said...

Holy cow, Connor looks big. And I love Coleman's fuzzy hair! Lol. Can't wait to see you guys in May :)

Angell said...

Jess~ Your little boys are SO DANG CUTE!!! It sure does make me want a little boy. Maybe someday... Until then, I'm just going to keep looking at your blog. I hope you guys are doing well!

Wood said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love both the pictures - man I can't wait to see you all!

Michelle said...

So cute! I love the way their little minds work, stuffing diapers around his brother. You two sure have some cute kids. Hope we get to meet them in person soon.

Shayla Finlinson said...

the pictures are adorable!!!! They are sure handsome guys!!! and Connor does look so big.... they are going to be little heart breakers someday... I really think that Coleman looks so much like Connor did in his baby pictures...