Background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Introducing . . .

Our sweet baby boy #2 arrived a bit early -
October 28th, 2011
Coleman K. Pinkston
joined our family and we love him so much already!!


Chris and Coleman right before leaving the hospital


Connor seeing Coleman at home for the first time


Connor holding Coleman for the first time - it was so sweet how he held his hand :)


Our adorable, chubby Coleman


Our ward Halloween Trunk or Treat was the day we came home from the hospital -
Isn't Connor the cutest little Tigger ever?!


My mom was able to fly out and help the day Coleman was born - we were so grateful for her help, and we couldn't have survived without her! Dad joined her for the last week of her stay ... we had so much fun and felt so blessed to have them here, especially for Thanksgiving and Coleman's baby blessing - these photos were taken right after the blessing :)



We were lucky to have nice weather late into November, and we took advantage of the fabulous trails around Columbia - This is Grandma Denise with Connor on the day that everyone went biking on the trails by Rocheport.


Connor's latest obsession - horses!
So naturally the carousel at the mall is one of his new favorite things -


My dad is a great photographer, so we wanted to do some family photos while he was here - but between juggling a newborn and an active toddler it proved more difficult than I expected ;)
I think this photo sums it up!


6 comments:

The Classy Kitchen said...

K, we are all dying here as we look at these adorable little boys. Cam’s comment was “I hope my kids are that cute!”...we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! We have been waiting for this post and it was great!!! Love the pics and we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, where do I begin- what a fabulous ride that month was!!! how i love and adore this little family. the last picture just makes me laugh. these pictures make me homesick for each one of you. the boys just couldn't be cuter. and chris and you are such fine parents. it was truely an honor to be with you for such a sweet time. especially for Coleman's blessing and Thanksgiving. again, i say, how i love this little family Ü

denise said...

oops-that last comment was actually from me. Love you

Angell said...

Jess ~ You have the most beautiful family! What good-lookin' boys you have! I sure wish I could meet them. Enjoy the wonderful season with those adorable little ones. We're just so happy for you guys! MISS YOU!!!

kt said...

Those are great pictures! I can't wait for our little boys to meet some day. Your little boys are so cute!! I love Coleman's cheeks! Hope to be able to see you soon!