Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Silly boys . . .

Coleman's sweet little smiling face - he is almost always in this pleasant, happy mood! We are so blessed :)


My two silly boys just chillin' together!


Chris and I saw this the other day, and we think it might just be warning us about something coming in the near future. Connor is very mischievous and he loves to climb on just about anything - no injuries yet, but I'm sure they are coming. Guarantee that someday I will find Connor in a situation like this after he has told Cole to come get me! (Lucky that our hardware in the kitchen is handles and not knobs ;)


3 comments:

denise said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! And the picture of that little monkey hanging upside down, looks too much like Connor for comfort Ü How we adore this little family

Jen said...

That first picture just made me smile! And Conner is getting so grown up. You ahve two wonderful boys!

The Rays said...

Too cute!!!!!! I Connor is growing up. Coleman is the cutest chubbiest boy in the whole world!! Cant wait for May :D