Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Better Late Than Never . . . Right?

WOW - it has been forever since we posted anything to the blog, but things are finally starting to settle down a bit for us here in Columbia, so it is time to play "catch-up". These photos were taken around Connor's 1 year birthday by my father while we were vacationing in Utah. I LOVE them . . . no professional photographer could have gotten these same expressions out of him and I think the quality of the photos is so amazing! In fact, when I went to have some of them printed, the girl helping me requested a copyright release from my photographer - Thanks again for doing such a great job Dad!












9 comments:

The Andersons: said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable....and I don't say that lightly. If you ever get sick of him I will always be willing to take him. I LOVE boys! Really though...the pictures are priceless. Your dad is a pro!

Nate and Chelsea said...

Wow! What a handsome guy! Dad really did an awesome job too. The picture of you holding him reminds me so much of a picture of Chelsea holding Ava. Thanks for posting these. Can't wait to see that little guy again!
Nate

Sara said...

Hehehe, what great facial expressions! So cute!

Jeni Brown said...

Oh my goodness these are some of the cutest pictures ever! I especially love the one when he is looking through the fence so adorable! We sure miss you guys here in Springfield. Glad that you are doing well! How is your pregnancy going? Do you know what you are having yet? We find out on October 12th!

Michelle said...

HE is so adorable. I love these photos. Your dad did a great job!

The Rays said...

LOVE THEM!! He is so handsome. I miss that little guy.

denise said...

HE IS SO AMAZINGLY CUTE!!!! Sure love you all Ü

The Classy Kitchen said...

I LOVE those pictures! He is absolutely adorable!

Tiffany said...

Such a handsome little boy!!