Background

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Connor Loves Santa :)

This week we took Connor over to Bass Pro where they have the real Santa :) We thought this photo was hilarious because he looks excited - even though he has no clue why he's waiting in line!

Nancy was able to come with us to see Santa - This photo is them in front of a HUGE fireplace at Bass Pro - Lucky Connor was spoiled and cuddled all week :)


Santa said that Connor asked for squeaky toys, a book and yummy food - does formula qualify for yummy food? Unfortunately, I don't think so!


They were both pretty entertained by each other :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture with Santa! I think it is so cute! Can't wait to see all 3 of you!!!

Nate and Chelsea said...

That's a great looking Santa!! No plastic suit and a real beard?? Looks like a blast and I just want to cuddle and spoil Connor too, I'm comin', better watch out!! :)

The Rays said...

So handsome! I can not wait to meet this cute little boy tomorrow. Love you all!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe he didn't cry.
I love the beanie in the post below too.